Freitag, 23. Mai 2014

The punishment of Abu Bakr and Umar

 بسم الله الواحد القهار


Sheikh Al-Saduq:


Narrated to me Muhammad ibn al-Hassan ibn Ahmad ibn al-Walid - may God be pleased with him - from Muhammad ibn al-Hassan al-Saffar from Ebad ibn Suleiman, on the authority of Muhammad ibn Suleiman, on the authority of his father Suleiman al-Daylami, on the authority of Ishaq ibn Ammar al-Sayrafi, on the authority of Abil Hassan Musa ibn Ja'far al-Kazim (عليه السلام) he said: I asked him: may I be your sacrifice please tell me about the two (i.e. Abu Bakr and Umar) as I have heard many hadiths about them from your father, Imam(as) said, "O Ishaq! the first one is like the Calf and the second one is like the magician(Sameri).He said: I said: tell me more about those two, may I be your ransom.
He said: "they made the people Christians, Jews and Majoos, may Allah not forgive them."
He said: I said: tell me more about those two, may I be your ransom.
He said: "Allah will not look to three people and will not purify them and there is a severe punishment awaiting them;" He said: I said: who are those three, may I be your ransom?
He said: "a man who claims to be Imam without be given the authority by Allah, and a man who slanders an Imam who has been given the authority by Allah and someone who thinks there is any share for those two in Islam."
He said: I said: tell me more about those two, may I be your ransom.
He said: "There is no difference O Is'haq between a person who denies an explicit verse of Qur'an and someone who fights against Mohammad in his prophethood and says that there is no god and someone who has proceeded ahead of Amiral-Muminin(عليه السلام)."
He said: I said: tell me more, may I be your ransom.
He said:“O Ishaq! Indeed there is a desert called Saqar in Hell. It has not breathed since the day in which God created it. Should the Honorable the Exalted God order it to breathe, it would burn everything that is on the Earth even if it breathes through a small hole the size of the head of a needle. The residents of Hell try to find protection against the burning; the bad scent; the evilness and the tortures of this area. There is a mountain in that desert in which those who want to find protection from its burning; bad scent; evilness and tortures go. There is a valley in that mountain in which those who want to find a protection from its burning; bad scent; evilness and tortures go. There is a well in that valley in which those who want to find a protection from its burning; bad scent; evilness and tortures go. There is a snake in that well to which those who want to find a protection from its burning; bad scent; evilness and tortures go. There are seven cases in the belly of that snake which contain five people from the former nations and two of the people of this nation.”
Ishaq (ibn Ammar al-Sayrafi) added, “I asked the Imam (عليه السلام), „May I be your ransom! Who are those five people and who are the two from this nation?? The Imam (عليه السلام) replied, „The five people are Cain who killed Abel; Nimrood who argued with Abraham (عليه السلام) regarding God and claimed that he was the one who gave life and death; Pharaoh who claimed „I am your Lord, Most High ; the Jew who innovated Judaism; Bolis who innovated Christianity and the two people from this nation who are two Arabs(i.e. Abu Bakr and Umar).

Source: Thawaab Al-A'maal Wa Iqaab Al-A'maal, Pg. 256




Sheikh Al-Saduq:


Muhammad ibn al-Hassan ibn Ahmad ibn al-Walid - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Muhammad ibn al-Hassan al-Saffar quoted on the authority of Al-Abbas ibn Ma?ruf, on the authority of Al-Hassan ibn Mahboob, on the authority of Hanan ibn Sadeer, that one of the companions of Aba Abdullah as-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said that he had heard him say, “Seven people who shall receive the hardest punishment on the Resurrection Day are as follows: Adam's son who killed his brother; Nimrood who argued with Abraham (عليه السلام) about God; two of the Israelites one of whom made the Israelites Jewish and the other one who made the Israelites Christian; the Pharaoh who said, „I am your Lord, Most High[79:24] ; and two of this nation(i.e. Abu Bakr and Umar).

Source: Al-Khisal, Vol. 2 Pg. 346





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen